- 5.4.0 - Release Date 05/13/2019
- Upgraded VisualStage widget: two visualizations modes, and rounds count.
- Table class renders cells with colspan attribute.
- Home Page enabled and --default option bug fixed.
- 5.3.1 - Release Date 05/07/2019
- Launcher option `--default` sets the default channel at startup. Channel settings `defaultChannel` has been deprecated because unreliable when multiple games are found in games folder.
- Improved installer, better handling of conflicts with pre-existing node_modules directories.
- Widget CustomInput implements setValues method with random values for testing purposes.
- Widget CustomInput widget has more custom types: 'us_state', 'us_zip'.
- Widget ChoiceManager discard hidden or disabled nested forms from the return value of `getValues`.
- Widget ChoiceManager has reset method to reset all nested forms.
- `W.cssRule` is a method to add a custom CSS rule to the current page.
- `node.widgets.append` also accepts the id of and element, in addition to the element itself.
- All "Survey" widgets (ChoiceManager, ChoiceTable, CustomInput, etc.) have options `highlight` and `markAttempt` true by default.
- Improved error messages on server.
- Typos and bug fixing.
- 5.1.0 - Release Date 04/01/2019
- CustomInput widget.
- Widgets garbage collection.
- Improved ChoiceTable, ChoiceManager and Feedback widgets.
- Improved handling of frame height.
- 5.0.1 - Release Date 03/15/2019
- Fixed VisualTimer.restart() bug introduced in v5.
- Server does not scan hidden directories in games folder.
- 5.0.0 - Release Date 03/12/2019
- Several improvements to the Monitor interface, including: chat
manager, better display of room info, and improved performance.
- Rewritten Chat widget for easier control and friendlier
- New widgets: BackButton, BoxSelector, and DebugWall
- Updated widgets: WaitingRoom, DisconnectBox, ChoiceTable,
- Widgets events: 'destroyed', 'collapsed', 'uncollapsed', 'hidden',
'shown', 'disabled', 'enabled', 'highlighted', 'unhighlighted'.
- Widgets can be docked at the bottom of the page, minimized or
- New Waiting Room execution mode `WAIT_FOR_DISPATCH` to dispatch
following a command from the monitor interface (ideal for Lab
- Improved installer, more reliability checks and easier way to
install older versions.
- Several minor fixes and improvements, see CHANGELOG files in each
- 4.3.2 - Release Date 09/30/2018
- Re-enabled support for games without treatment descriptions.
- 4.3.0 - Release Date 09/20/2018
- Treatment selection in waiting room. If option
"ALLOW_SELECT_TREATMENT" is set to true in the waiting room's
settings, then dropdown menu allows user to select the treatment for
- 4.2.0 - Release Date 09/14/2018
- Improved nodegame game-create command: automatically generates generates channel files from interface, adds README and LICENSE (MIT)
- 4.1.5 - Release Date 09/13/2018
- Fixed installer for Node version < 8.x
- 4.1.3 - Release Date 09/07/2018
- Improved installer
- Msg anti-spoofing support by default enabled on PlayerServer
- Fixed bug on Chrome with flickering scrollbar
- More options on Monitor, including display of last error
- Improved nodegame-mturk support
- Fixed tests
- 4.0.4 - Release Date 07/05/2018
- Improved monitor interface: errors happened on clients displayed directly on Clients List widget.
- 4.0.0 - Release Date 04/22/2018
- All available games are displayed in a grid of responsive cards in
the server home page.
- New game interface with slim header occupying less
- Customizable drop-down InfoPanel to easily
display and hide information under the header.
widgets: EndScreen, Feedback, EmailForm.
- New widget features: add/remove widget rame, setTexts/Sounds,
- Wait screen displays a countdown of maximum wait time.
- New GameRoom.computeBonus method
to easily save a bonus file and send bonus to each player.
- New channel settings for controlling data directory, and noAuth
- Client types declaration has been streamlined, no need to return a
client type object, it is now automatically assembled from the stager
and and the setup object.
- Views receive now the correct settings object depending on
- New matcher
features: canMatchSameRole, fixedRoles.
- Window object has updated to the latest version
of JSUS, meaning that some commands to
manipulate and create DOM elements have changed.
- Full list of
and migration guidelines.