- 4.2.0 - Release Date 09/14/2018
- Improved nodegame game-create command: automatically generates generates channel files from interface, adds README and LICENSE (MIT)
- 4.1.5 - Release Date 09/13/2018
- Fixed installer for Node version < 8.x
- 4.1.3 - Release Date 09/07/2018
- Improved installer
- Msg anti-spoofing support by default enabled on PlayerServer
- Fixed bug on Chrome with flickering scrollbar
- More options on Monitor, including display of last error
- Improved nodegame-mturk support
- Fixed tests
- 4.0.4 - Release Date 07/05/2018
- Improved monitor interface: errors happened on clients displayed directly on Clients List widget.
- 4.0.0 - Release Date 04/22/2018
- All available games are displayed in a grid of responsive cards in
the server home page.
- New game interface with slim header occupying less
- Customizable drop-down InfoPanel to easily
display and hide information under the header.
widgets: EndScreen, Feedback, EmailForm.
- New widget features: add/remove widget rame, setTexts/Sounds,
- Wait screen displays a countdown of maximum wait time.
- New GameRoom.computeBonus method
to easily save a bonus file and send bonus to each player.
- New channel settings for controlling data directory, and noAuth
- Client types declaration has been streamlined, no need to return a
client type object, it is now automatically assembled from the stager
and and the setup object.
- Views receive now the correct settings object depending on
- New matcher
features: canMatchSameRole, fixedRoles.
- Window object has updated to the latest version
of JSUS, meaning that some commands to
manipulate and create DOM elements have changed.
- Full list of
and migration guidelines.